Clip Art

To: MGS <MGS@autox.team.net>
Subject: Clip Art
From: "Palmer, Lew (UCI)" <LEW@p01.uci.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 95 13:46:00 PST
I will be posting most of what I have next week. I'll put another notice out
when it is in place.

Thanks for everyone's interest. For now, although I've received numerous
offers, the stuff will be on the FTP.TEAM.NET server in the /SOL/CLIPART
directory. Apologies to all that offered other space, but that server is
convenient for me. You may download copies from there.

Also, this is a two-way street. So if you have other electronic clipart,
don't hesitate to share. I too run a newsletter and appreciate good and new
clipart.

Regards,
Lew Palmer
lew.palmer@uci.com