Re: Clip Art

To: "Palmer, Lew (UCI)" <LEW@p01.uci.com>, MGS <MGS@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Clip Art
From: msufke@primenet.com (M Sufke)
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 1995 10:37:44 -0700 (MST)
I haven't had time to follow this whole thread - but I also have about 100
or so scanned iamges - that I'd be willing to share... I "taken" them from
several places and would also want to include a note (in text form) to gove
where possible.

I'm not an expert at e-mail and am little concerned about sending large
files - or for that matter how to best send picture files - so if you have
any suggestions I'd like to hear it - and I'll try to pass my pictures along.

BTW, is UCI - the UC Irvine...? Just wondering, we used to live in Irvine...
Oh do you know by any chance did "Mostly British" go out of business - or
did Barry just move all those great parts??

Cheers, Margaret ('65 MGB and "78 Mini)
msufke@primenet.com