Re: Speedometer error.....

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Speedometer error.....
From: SBERCOVICH@cbe.ab.ca
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 1995 15:35:04 -0700 (MST)
IMS, the drive gear for the speedo is a right-angled casting that fits
onto the tranny housing. There are different gear rations for OD and for
non-OD. See if you can find the gear from an OD car.
--
Shel Bercovich                           "Come Ride   \/
sbercovich@cbe.ab.ca                      with Us     /\

[snip]