Re: Speedometer error.....

To: SBERCOVICH@cbe.ab.ca
Subject: Re: Speedometer error.....
From: lawref@lawref.com (Ernest E. Gilbert)
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 1995 16:29:48 -0800
>IMS, the drive gear for the speedo is a right-angled casting that fits
>onto the tranny housing. There are different gear rations for OD and for
>non-OD. See if you can find the gear from an OD car.

I think this might be in error. The speedo is different, not the right angle
drive, it is always 1-1. Either get a proper speedo or have it recalibrated
by an instrument shop. I just went through this using the same angle drive
but a speedo from another OD car and all is well.
Ernest E. Gilbert
lawref@lawref.com
http://www.lawref.com/lawref/
http://www.lawref.com/lawref/eeg/eeg.html