MG Clubs/Shops in Montgomery AL area

To: MGS<MGS@autox.team.net>
Subject: MG Clubs/Shops in Montgomery AL area
From: "Capt DeYoung" <cd6745@u.cc.utah.edu>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 1995 09:22:49 +0000
I've been on the service for several months, mostly reading and
learning from the all wise long time lbc owners.  I now find myself
being transfered to Maxwell AFB in Montgomery Alabama.  Several
questions:

a.  Is there a MG club in the area?
b.  Are there any local MG supplyers/salvage yards?
c.  Are there any shops highly recommended for service?

I got a 1980 B that I rescued from the car shredder and am interested
in completely restoring it.  Lots of outer pannel rust but the
unibody frame is structurally sound.

Cris DeYoung  From skiing Utah's great snow to melting in Montgomery.