RE: Update: Re: Bearing noise location?

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Update: Re: Bearing noise location?
From: "REICHLE, CHRISTOPHER" <CREICHLE@nsc.msmail.miami.edu>
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 1995 11:45:00 -0800 (PST)
My sympathies... sounds like you're looking at a major rebuild. Since your
engine has been rebuilt at least once, you may not be able to reuse some
parts like your crank. You can only turn them down a few times if that. You
might consider dropping in a used engine. It would be a lot easier and
cheaper though not a long term solution as it might have to be rebuilt
shortly. Sounds more like 186K on that speedo

Chris