lost title

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: lost title
From: finley@umr.edu
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 1995 21:52:18 -0600 (CST)
Thank all of you who helped me on the shock seal dilemma, and if any one
is interested, I found out (from Apple and other sources) that pretty
much only they can rebuild shocks.  Something about the steel shaft and
aluminum alloy body, it would have to be rebushed (with bushings they
make) and resealed with seals that they make.

Now a new dilemma--I was given (yes given) a restorable '67 B, but with
no title.  I would really like to rebuild this car, but I don't want to
lose it a couple a years down the road when the "title police"come
knocking on my door!  If anyone has some expertise on how to rebuild the
car legally, PLEASE HELP ME!

Thanks,
Doug "title-less in MO" Finley

finley@umr.edu