Re: Installing roadster top

To: "Mike Ashby . Mathematics" <ashby@smhs.medford.k12.or.us>
Subject: Re: Installing roadster top
From: craigw@sonic.net (craig wiper)
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 1995 18:19:47 -0800
>I recently purchased a new top for my 74B . When I initially put the
>top in place the snaps didn't match the existing ones very well and the
>top seemed slightly askew.The instructions that came with it said to
>have it installed by a professional.Anyone out there have some
>"professional" advice? Thanks in advance!
>
>Mike Ashby
>
>Godspeed,
>Mike Ashby

I've installed 2 of them onto my early '74B. There is a nifty little
handbook that Bob and Bob of Brit-Tek in New Hampshire sell for $5.00. It is
a step by step guide to installing the softtops yourself. I found it very
helpful the first time I tackled the job. It's called "Convertible Top
Installation Secrets". Their number is:
1-800-255-5883 Mon thru Fri 9:00 - 6:00 and Sat 9:00-4:00.

Try it. It may help you like it did me.

Craig Wiper
early '74 B
craigw@sonic.net