Re: Dinner and a pint with Mike

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Dinner and a pint with Mike
From: fickes@taurus.apple.com (Stan Fickes)
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 1995 09:47:52 -0800
Shel pointed out my poor calendar reading skills...
>Are you sure you've got the right date here, Stan? :-)

Hmm...  I sure hope nobody was there last night!  Mike will be here NEXT
week, so let's get out to the Britannia Arms (Cupertino, on
Saratoga-Sunnyvale Rd., call or write me for more details if necessary) on
the 19th at 6:00.  Also, I didn't mean to exclude anyone not from the SF
bay area; you're all welcome to come out!
Shel -- since you found the error, I'll be happy to buy you a pint; all you
have to do is come out and claim it!  sf

Stan Fickes              If you want safe speed--buy safe speed--xx.
Wireless Communications  1951 xxTD, under restoration (Victoria)
Apple Computer, Inc.     1965 Austin-Healey Sprite, daily driver (Elizabeth)
(408) 974-7653           1957 Chevy Bel Air StWgn, wife's car (unchristened)