females on list

To: KeithB227@aol.com
Subject: females on list
From: Gen <glcory@artsci.wustl.edu>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 1995 15:36:55 -0600 (CST)
I'm one, new to my car -- only had _him_ since Thanksgiving.  I named him
James after Bond, and have already been told I should have named him
James after Brown because then every day he'd tell me how good he feels!
Man v. Machine, I've been debating that one for the last couple of days
as the car's been in the shop (I'm just starting with this stuff,
remember?  Haynes Manuals should have glossaries) and every guy I've met
for the last 6 months has been weird or has a girlfriend already, the
latest perfect guy having found a girlfriend (not me) two days
after the blowtorch-like flame shot out of James' starter solenoid.  The
theory is that James was jealous of the time I was spending with the guy,
had to do something to get my attention -- as a result, I have a car
that's broken and no man.
I always read Denise Thorpe though.  What jobs have you not had?
Gen
'71 MGBGT only partially dead