Re: females on list

To: MGS@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: females on list
From: "Ramm, Andy" <ARAMM@sv.tbgi.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 1995 8:38:40 -0600
Oldest profession?  Musician?

----------------Original Message Follows----------------

> And Denise Thorpe (aka our heroine) replied:
> Well, the first one that comes to mind is the oldest one.
> Actually, Started out in the oldest profession,
> then became an MG mechanic?  Let's see,
> would this be a step up, or a step down...

Denise - I'm curious now. The oldest profession can't be what most on
this
list assumed since by definition there first had to be some other
profession, be it gathering or hunting or whatever, before that
profession
could be practiced. I learned that lesson trying to date the origins of
lawyers.

Ernest E. Gilbert
lawref@lawref.com
MGs: http://www.lawref.com/eeg/britworks/