Re: 300 miles 70 mph 30 mpg :)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 300 miles 70 mph 30 mpg :)
From: Glenn Schnittke <glenns@edge.ercnet.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 1995 01:30:59 -0600
I know it's a little late, but here's my list:

1. A maroon '73 BGT for Jeanette.

2. A house attached with a kitchen the size of Manitoba and a yard big
enough for Violet (our cocker who loves riding in the B) to wear herself out in.

3. A heated 3 car garage with a lift and a box beam strong enough to lift an
engine.

3.5 Lifetime supply of Foster's on tap in said garage.

4. THE maroon back (without the glitch at 3500 and better brakes =:^o ).

5. A '36 Singer Le Mans (fully restored, of course, and in primrose).

6. A constant regular supply of fresh seafood from the Straits of Malaysia.

7. No more war.

Glenn "With visions of sugar plums dancing offstage (unclothed)" Schnittke
Joyful Driving

Glenn Schnittke                    Recovering Musician
Nashville TN                       615-385-2800
glenns@edge.ercnet.com             72147.3635@compuserve.com