Re: the world's oldest profession

To: thorpe@kegs.saic.com (Denise Thorpe), mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: the world's oldest profession
From: bleckstein@shell.monmouth.com
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 1995 20:16:24 -0500
Denise, sometime ago I noted that my religion was MG and I had converted many
friends. I'm afraid my activities are preaching since I don't have the
mechanical skills or experience. That is  why you are the high priestess. Note
that our  worship has many of the required religious paraphernalia. For
instance
we have symbols (the sign of the Octagon) Note the NEMGTR magazine is the
"Sacred Octagon" Mecca is Abingdon England. I have donated bricks from the
factory site at GOFs for our auction that have gone for $50. They are religious
relics. We even have sacred numbers. Besides the 8 there is 251. We have saints
such as Kimber, Gardner and Easton, not to mention Thornley. We meet at
Gatherings of the Faithful!

I'm sure the group can add to this list. How about secret words like MOWAG?
I even faith heal. I often recommend an MG as a cure for the following:

                          boredom
                          mid-life crisis
                          cure to avoid an affair or a cure if one just broke
                        up
                          an interest to avoid divorce (and your spouse) or
                       to help getting over a divorce.

In short there is real potential here. Where do I send the sacrifices?

Your faithful servant Mike.

P.S. If any out there are neophytes and need explanations just ask and thou
shall be initiated.