Hydrolastic pressurization, anyone?

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Hydrolastic pressurization, anyone?
From: Railroad2@aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 1996 11:28:12 -0500
I guess this will get a response form the Godess of 1100's...

I'm thinking of fixing up my MG 1100 sedan and think I might want to drop the
subframes front and back if I find corrosion at the attachment points.  If I
do that, I have to depressurize the hydrolastic suspension.  The suspension
seems to be in decent shape at present.

THE QUESTION:

How am I going to repressurize the system?  Do you know of anyone or any
business that will lend or rent me the necessary equipment or a shop near
Philadelphia which can do the work?  I've heard various things about
pressurized garden sprayers with fittings and so forth, but what I really
need are specifics, especially if someone out there has actually done this.

Thanks very much.

Glen (trying to keep my nascar/scca status current) Wilson