odd steering wheel

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: odd steering wheel
From: lawref@lawref.com (Ernest E. Gilbert)
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 1996 09:19:42 -0800 (PST)
The steering wheel that came on my '67 B GT is imprinted "personal" as a
brand/model name. It has a wood outer ring with 3 alloy spokes which have
the graduated size round holes in them. The hub is a chrome ring around a
smallish black horn button containing an inset of the MG logo (red and
silver) in clear plastic. A rather attractive wheel but not stock.

The question, does anyone have any history on this steering wheel.

Thanks
Ernest 'If we had an MG legal system I would be out of work' Gilbert
lawref@lawref.com
MGs: http://www.lawref.com/eeg/britworks/
Prs: http://www.lawref.com/eeg/eeg.html