Re: MoWoG

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MoWoG
From: Chip Old <fold@mail.bcpl.lib.md.us>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 1996 01:20:21 -0500 (EST)
On Sat, 6 Jan 1996 TATERRY@aol.com wrote:

> Welcome to the List Jason, you obviously are very astute and knowledgeable
> about the history of the Nuffield Group!!  As leader of the Group(s)
> interest, I think you will make a fine List member......:-)

Oops!  I think I mistakenly attributed this MOWOG revisionist movement to
Will Zehring in an earlier message.  That's what I get for reading this
list only sporadically.

Sorry, Will!

Chip Old                      1948 M.G. TC  TC6710  NEMGTR #2271
Cub Hill, Maryland            1962 Triumph TR4  CT3154LO (daily driver)
fold@mail.bcpl.lib.md.us

If cars had evolved as fast as computers have, by now they'd cost a
quarter, run for a year on a half-gallon of gas, and explode once a day.