Hot Running MGs

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Hot Running MGs
From: dodd@el.wpafb.af.mil (Mark A. Dodd, WL/ELOD, X55581/64158)
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 96 11:19:46 EST
For those of you who have trouble keeping your MGs (or other beasts)
cool enough, I have come up with a solution.  Or rather a solution
has found me....  This last round of snow with its high winds has
created a nice drift in my backyard.  I know it is actually my
Midget as just the leading edge of the hood shows (black) through
the white of the snow.  Needless to say, no problems with overheating
on the drive in this morning, the midget stayed where it was :-( :-(
Would love to get a picture of it scanned in and uploaded for our
warmer climed members.  Texas would look pretty good about now....

Mark A Dodd                 Working in the dark (infrared)
email: dodd@el.wpafb.af.mil Working in the grease (MGs)
Snail: 2700 D St, Ste 2     Working in the dust (212 Central
       WPAFB, OH 45433-7405                      Dayton, OH)
       (513) 255-5581