Re: Changing oil (gearbox?)

To: archerb@sound.net (Barry Archer)
Subject: Re: Changing oil (gearbox?)
From: David Hall <dhall@hp-vcd.vcd.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 96 8:08:20 PST
Just changed the oil in my 72 MGB/GT.  Put in Casteroil 5/50W synthetic.
I've been running it in the engine now for quite a while.  My engine
has 120K, and when I started using the synthetic oil, it seemed that my
engine started running better.  Could be my imagination.  So, the shifting
now seems to be a bit smoother.  Could also be my imagination.

Oh, I live in Vancouver, WA, and it never gets much below 35.

Dave "Love that syhthetic stuff" Hall
dhall@vcd.hp.com