Did you read......

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Did you read......
From: jason palmer <jpalmer@ilinkgn.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 1996 23:10:21 -0800
In the Jan 11 USA Today, there was a blurb about the Detroit Show....

BMWs Bernd Pischetsrieder said that the MGF was not designed for the
American market and will not be imported. He did say that MG WILL RETURN
TO THE USA!! He promised that MG will be back, and will be exciting!
About British cars.... he said "you need two of each part to have at
least one good one..."

Im no BMW guy, (actually I'm an Audi guy..) I'm glad Bernie is a car
enthusiast, not a bean counter. Can you say british leyland?