Re: Did you read......

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Did you read......
From: NKED65A@prodigy.com ( BOB NOGUEIRA)
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 1996 00:02:12 EST
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --

ON: Sunday, 14-Jan-96 11:19 PM

: Jason Palmer     wrote in part:

> BMWs Bernd Pischetsrieder said.......
> About British cars "you need two of each part to have at
> least one good one..."

Lets me finish this for Heir Piischetsrieder,  "as apposed to a German
car where you must pay three times the price of what one part is worth"

Several years ago I had a business associate who had a Jag XJ6 she was
trying to sell, saying how it was always breaking down. She bought a
BMW to replace it.

A few weeks ago I saw her and asked how her liked the BMW. She raved
about how the car was "soooo great". Later her office mate told me that
Sues BMW is in the shop  far more often that that XJ6 ever was. She
just thinks its a great car because everyone tells her so.

What I find interesting is that the people I know who are educated
about cars drive British, but I can't only think of a couple of people
who drive German cars who know anything about cars.

But them Microsoft is making money and Apple is losing money.

Bob Noguiera    " I've never met a German Car I liked "