RE: locking gas cap resolved

To: <ALAN_COSTICH@hp-usa-om11.om.hp.com>, <MINI-LIST@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: locking gas cap resolved
From: Jay Laifman <JLAIFMAN@pnm.mhs.compuserve.com>
Date: 15 Jan 96 13:37:32 EST

Item Subject: cc:Mail Text
          I took my slide hammer with a screw on the end, fed it into
          the tumbler in the gas cap. Gave it a thwack and out popped
          the tumbler. Pretty slick! Stuck a screw driver into the
          slot in what was left of the tumbler and off came the cap!

          Alan
***** NOTES from Jay Laifman (JLAIFMAN @ PNM) at 1/15/96 10:37a
Sure makes you feel good about the value of locking a car - or house for
that matter.

Jay

1967 Sunbeam Alpine, Holbay H120 Engine
1973.5 Porsche 911T

 | Jay S. Laifman           Pircher, Nichols & Meeks    |
 |                          1999 Avenue of the Stars    |
 |                          Los Angeles, California     |
 |                             (310) 201-8915           |
 |                           Real Estate Attorneys      |