Finding each other at MG '96

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Finding each other at MG '96
From: Michael T Chaffee <mchaffee@dcl-nxt51.cso.uiuc.edu>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 1996 21:24:31 -0600 (CST)
OK, it's a little early, but I'm sending in my registration tomorrow and
I'm excited.  We the Net people will need a way to find one another.  At
the BMW Club Oktoberfest this year, the bmw-mailing-list people there all
wrote the letter i on their nametags.  It was neat.

Does anyone have a clever plan to identify ourselves to each other?

Looking for a picturesque route from Champaign, IL to Indy,

Michael "Sure it'll be ready in time" Chaffee
mchaffee@sumter.cso.uiuc.edu