Re: update on color.

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: update on color.
From: Glenn Schnittke <glenns@edge.ercnet.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 1996 08:37:50 -0600
>Date: Mon, 22 Jan 1996 18:21:29 -0500
>From: MG1935@aol.com
>Subject: Re: update on color.

*Stuff deleted*

>I really didn't want to get into this discussion but I couldn't resist when
>you said you were choosing white.  I agree that you should paint the car to
>suit yourself if you are building the car to keep.  I just wanted to state
>what a sleeper color white is.  I personally think white is a GREAT color for
>sportscars!  But one of the best MGA restorations in our club (approx. 60
>MGAs) is a white car owned and restored by a "premier restorer" and at our
>shows you would think he had painted the car INVISIBLE!  Everyone walks right
>past the white MGA and votes for a another car that can't compare to the
>restoration of the white A.  This same owner sold a BLACK '67 MGB w/red int.
>for nearly $25,000.

WOW!!! You mean if I were to put two or three grand into painting the prim
black and replacing the brand new black leather interior with red, I can
sell it and buy FIVE MORE CARS??!!

BTW, my company needs a new marketing manager. What's this guys name?

Glenn "Only gotta sell one glass" Schnittke
Robbing Peter to pay Paul will get you a good credit rating with Paul.

Glenn Schnittke                    Recovering Musician
Nashville TN                       615-385-2800
glenns@edge.ercnet.com             72147.3635@compuserve.com