Hill climbing in the UK

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Hill climbing in the UK
From: "Frank van Dalen" <F.vanDalen@LR.TUDelft.NL>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 1996 16:45:03 +0100
Dear All,

Encouraged by a spectacular victory in a recent carting event, I would like to
run my standard '69 MGB in a hill climb. Unfortunately, there are no hills in
Holland so I'm planning for a summer vacation with the car in the UK (provided
the weather is reasonable, of course). Could any of the British subscribers to
this list pass some information on hill climb events, like how to enter, fees,
classes in which you can enter, required safety precautions such as roll bars,
insurance etc. If there is an event at Goodwood Hill that would be particularly
nice as I've got some friends in that area.

Thanks very much,

Frank "No I'm not offended Denise" van Dalen
'69 Pale "Boy does it look marvellous in the twilight" Primrose Yellow B