Body panels

To: MG <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Body panels
From: "REICHLE, CHRISTOPHER" <CREICHLE@nsc.msmail.miami.edu>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 1996 23:25:00 -0800 (PST)
I'm getting ready to tackle the body work on my 80 B. Basically, rockers,
door skins, and a fender. I have a few questions...

Should I go ahead and pay double for genuine rover skins, fenders, etc. or
are the aftermarket just as good and as easy to fit?

Does anyone have a front fight fender for an 80 B they would like to sell?

The car has holes on the rocker and near the wheels. I was thinking of
buying the rocker and patch
panels that go up 13" which will go beyond the rust by 6 inches or so. Is
that the way to do it or should I go up to the chrome trim?

How should I strip the paint, sanding, bead blast, or chemical strip?

How long do you all think this will take from cutting to reading my magazine
in the reflection?

Any experience would be greatly appreciated. BTW, It's light blue with a tan
top for those color conscious.

Thanks,

Chris Reichle
creichle@nsc.msmail.miami.edu