Re: She comes in colors...

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: She comes in colors...
From: Kevin Sullivan <kevins@sfo-nichols.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 1996 08:49:07 -0600 (CST)
On Tue, 23 Jan 1996, N. M. Taylor wrote:

> And then Bill answered:
>
> > There *is* a Rolling Stones song with that title.
>
> Which, since I brought it up, I will correct--there is a Stones song
> titled, 'She's a Rainbow':  'she comes in colors' is just some of the
> lyrics of the song.

I stick by my original statement that there should be a Mazzy Star song
with that title.  It should also have that feeling, but the phrase need
not occur in the lyrics.  What it's called or is is less important.  Oh
well, I don't think Hope is on this list.

_She's a Rainbow_.  Yeah, I've played that before.  I even _like_ it.
Don't know why the reference didn't connect.

Kevin "Lewis Carroll is _so_ cool" Sullivan -- 1960 MGA
Nichols Research Corp.
Shalimar FL USA