Re: trailer hitch

To: HANSONDR@aol.com
Subject: Re: trailer hitch
From: Roe <proe@suffolk.lib.ny.us>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 1996 18:47:16 -0500 (EST)
Hanson, lst name?, I also would like to find a source for a trailer hitch
for my 80B(use it only for hauling a small boat locally to the beach &
back during the summer). I'm thinking of having a welder custom make
one-just have to find the welder. I've seen a B(chrome bumpered tow a
small, very small trailer at a show I went to.There are specs for towing
in the MGB manual I believe. All suggestions are welcome.Any of you guys
in England know of a trailer source?Thanks. Phil... '67B & 80B."The
Hamptons" on LI, NY USA