Re: MG's and SNOW...

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MG's and SNOW...
From: "REICHLE, CHRISTOPHER" <CREICHLE@nsc.msmail.miami.edu>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 1996 11:53:00 -0800 (PST)
Seven enterprises sells an upgraded replacement for the hampster cage fan
which supposidly pumps more air. Looks like someone beat you to it...

Chris
 ----------
From: mgs-owner
To: mgs
Date: Tuesday,January 30,1996 8:38AM

During my college days many years ago, I pondered redesigning my MGB's
heating system. During a chemical engineering course on heat transfer, I
started thinking of a design using a higher rpm blower and possibly altering

the impeller diameter to pump more air over the little heat radiator.

But I never got to putting my thoughts into action, and thus fame and
fortune was once again narrowly averted.

David Councill
dcouncil@imt.net