Re: DMV diatribe

To: thorpe@kegs.saic.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: DMV diatribe
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 1996 20:16:43 -0500

>If someone is driving without a license, the car they're
>driving can be confiscated even if it's not theirs.

Not wishing to prolong this non MG discussion, I would only comment that
Denises attitude would be a little different if she had been hit and almost
killed by a non licensed, un insured dirver like I was in my TA.  I for one
hope the DMV and the CHP confiscate all of the unlicensed and uninsured
motorist and cars in the State of Ca.  all 35% of them because we the
licensed and insured are the one paying for all the damage they do.
Driving a complex machine is not a right gained by crossing a border and
should be....o well off the box and back to the NA!  I hope the gent who got
rear ended reports the accident as he is supposed to if the damage is over
$500....