Re: Coupla Questions

To: mgguyc100@zeus.newedge.net (NewEdge IAS)
Subject: Re: Coupla Questions
From: kralmv@ctrvax.Vanderbilt.Edu (Milo V. Kral)
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 1996 08:04:52 -0600 (CST)
>Two questions. Does anyone with an OD have a relay in the system? VicBrit
>lists an relay in their 'Electrical' section (their part #8-462..I agree
>w/Gary Burrel on part #s), however they indicate it as applied to the early
>(63-67) Bs. The same relay is listed as the heated rear window relay for
>67-75 GTs!?

I have an OD relay in my '67 MGB along with an interesting vacuum switch.  I'm
not sure what the vacuum switch is "supposed" to do,  but it does prevent OD in
low vaccum conditions (throttle open).  Should it work the other way?

Thanks,
Milo Kral
Applied and Engineering Sciences
Vanderbilt University