Re: condition of cars at purchase (was: Warmers)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: condition of cars at purchase (was: Warmers)
From: wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu (Will Zehring)
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 1996 07:49:47 -0500
DT writes:

>So Will, now that you know what I think is the perfect car, do you still want
>me to look for a GT for you?

Absolutely!  Now, I know that all MGs in California are *absolutely* rust
free and require only a good waxing to bring their paint up to Monterey
Historics standards.  I am bold to say I can handle the mechanicals.   Its
body work I can't stand.  Now all I need is the $$$.  Try to keep it under
six bars of gold.

Sorry I can't help with the cold weather
>problems (tee hee hee).

Cute, isn't she?  The wind chill in the big city today is slated to dip to -25F.