Re: Warmers, was: Heaters

To: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Subject: Re: Warmers, was: Heaters
From: NICL@sedproc.cr.usgs.GOV (Geoff Hargreaves)
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 1996 08:19:08 -0600
David,
I was wondering how the lower radiator heater would work, I just tried to
put in a tank heater and am finding it to be more difficult than
anticipated.  Fittings don't fit, block drain is plugged (even thoe I
cleaned it out this summer) ....  Maybe I'll just put in a lower rad. hose
heater. Part of this is for convience, I want the car to come to heat
quickly so I don't have to freeze most of the way to work.
I did stick on a magnetic heater under the oil pan last night and the car
came to temp within a mile of home, no great shakes thoe, it's 45=B0 F this
morning, instead of the -5=B0F that it was over the weekend.