Re: MG's and SNOW...

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MG's and SNOW...
From: Alan Tong <alan@picotech.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 1996 15:01:33 +0000
> James Fischer wrote:
> >    The standard heater fan is a joke, and is too noisy.  I used
> >    a "Muffin" fan from a company that makes them for minicomputers
> >    (NOT PC or Mac fans!!! No!! No!).  There is gobs of room in
> >    the space where the standard fan goes, and the fans come in
> >    12-volt versions.  (Should I market a kit?)

The MG Owners club in the UK have beaten you to it, they already
market an improved heater matrix and fan/motor combination for the B.
Of course the other way to keep warm in your MG is to drive an MGF,
the heater is so good that you can drive with the roof down at 70mph
provided it is not actually snowing at the time!

Alan