Re: '52 Alvis FOR SALE

To: thorpe@kegs.saic.com, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: '52 Alvis FOR SALE
From: CMaster808@aol.com
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 1996 19:19:17 -0500
Denise

I don't know a thing about a Alvis, never seen one. never heard of one,
come to think of it!  I think you may have come up with this since the
MOWOG/Battery/scheme seems to be calming down and you are still
honing your typing skills!!!!!   :}

                                     Chet

I'm only on the MG/Trriumph list, and at times your right about the mailbox

And another note,  Have you ever had a tach that you just kinda needed to
rap to get to respond???   Well I do and tonight I must of rapped a little to
hard
crash!!!!!   Now where do I come up with replacement glass for a 72TR6
tach?:{