Originality 2B or not 2B

To: MGS@autox.team.net
Subject: Originality 2B or not 2B
From: DRDED@aol.com
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 1996 20:22:37 -0500
Hey- variety is the spice of life- different strokes for different folks-It's
my party and I cry if I want to-It's a free country............ Sometimes
people need to be reminded of  that whole pursuit of happiness thing. The way
I see it is, if the title is in your name do not let anybody stop you from do
with that car what ever you want. And for you people who feel you have the
right to impose your opinion on the rest of us when not invited to do so, yes
that is a right but it is very impolite. So have fun and be conciderate of
others.