Re: Whaddafind!

To: NewEdge IAS <mgguyc100@zeus.newedge.net>
Subject: Re: Whaddafind!
From: john peloquin <peloquin@galaxy.ucr.edu>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 1996 15:35:38 -0800 (PST)
Terry,

I'd sure be interested in the chrome plated trim around the back hatch
window. Mine got trashed duing my restoration and I need that trim piece
to finish it off. I've got the left side piece in from the original, and
I need the other to make my wife happy.

Thanks,

John Peloquin

> GT folks - lemme know if there's anything you may be looking for....

By the way, good joke about the new $2 Canadian coin. When I was a kid,
the Canadian dollar was worth about 40% more than the US dollar. There
was no problem spending Canadian money in the US then.