MGB-GT for sale with truck motor.

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MGB-GT for sale with truck motor.
From: Robert Rhodes <aa101479@dasher.csd.sc.edu>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 1996 16:35:49 -0500 (EST)
        Hello all,

        I saw an ad recently for an MGB-GT in our local trader mag. and
thought it might interest/amuse someone.

        1970 MGB GT, s10 V6, at, new int. w/fiero seats, am/fm 8 track,
new brakes, new avon tires, new paint, runs well.  $3000.00

        Hmmmm, truck motor, fiero seats, 8 -track....yet, avon tires...hmm.

        The usual disclaimers apply and I'd rather not go look at this
car if someone is interested, although if you insist I might...

        Rob in Columbia.
        72 MGB, no truck motor, MG seats,

        PS.  Well now that I think about it maybe I do have a truck
motor.  Where did the B motor come from anyway?