MGA ad from the SDMGC newsletter

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGA ad from the SDMGC newsletter
From: thorpe@kegs.saic.com (Denise Thorpe)
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 96 12:47:00 PST
Gee I wish I had a scanner.

FOR SALE: 1957 MGA 1500.  One owner for 34 years.  3000 miles on an
overhauled engine with receipts.  Body is very straight with minor rust.
Interior acceptable.  Runs great.  $7500.  Tony Vetturelli, Sr. (909)
929-4191 (Hemet)

I've never seen this car.  Hemet is in Riverside County about an hour's
drive north of San Diego.  This ad has been in the newsletter for close to
a year.  Last I heard, cars could be shipped from San Diego to anywhere in
western Europe for US $600.  Transporting by land to the other side of the
continental United States costs about $1000.  And the lowest estimate to
send a cute little engineless 1100 to Pennsylvania is $800.

Denise Thorpe
thorpe@kegs.saic.com