TD Wiring Question

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TD Wiring Question
From: Robert J Donahue/DELCO <RJDONAHU@mail.delcoelect.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 1996 11:17:51 +0000
Does the speedometer cable, starter cable, 12V battery lines,
and horn wires all go through the same one inch hole on the
right hand side of the firewall (right next to the horn)?

I'm getting ready to re-wire my TD and the DPO has made so
many modifications (or should I say kluges) that I can't tell
where things go. Murphy's law says that any pictures I look
up in the books will not show the detail I need. I would give
my right arm for a good picture of the underside of the
dashboard.

Bob D.