Re: Wooden Dashboard

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Wooden Dashboard
From: "Bradley J. Barnes" <barnes.182@postbox.acs.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 1996 13:14:45 -0500
>Date: Sun, 25 Feb 1996 03:03:38
>To: Gregg Baker <gbaker@anc.ak.net>
>From: "Bradley J. Barnes" <barnes.182@postbox.acs.ohio-state.edu>
>Subject: Re: Wooden Dashboard
>
>At 05:29 02/22/96 -0900, you wrote:
>>At 09:03 PM 2/20/96 -0500, you wrote:
>>>Greeting LBCers,
>>>        I recently aquired adds from a company in St. Louis that makes
>>>wooden dashes for the MGB.  The kit included parts for the Centre console
>>>and the top of the doors.  It looked really sharp w/ the leather interior.
>>>        My question to all of you is, Has anyone ever made their own facia
>>>panels on a B?  If so, do you have the plans that could be sent to me?  I
>>>would gladly pay for shipping.  I have a fairly sizable workshop and am
>>>confident that I can make one for myself.
>>>        Another question I have concerns Metal Dachboards???  what are these
>>>on? Please excuse my ignorance if there is an obvious answer, but my '74 B
>>>has been around for about 3 years more than I have!
>>>******************************
>>>Bradley J. Barnes
>>>Ohio State University
>>>barnes.182@osu.edu
>>>
>>>'74 MGB    '58 Ford Fairlane
>>>******************************
>>>
>>>Bradley,
>>   Could you give me the name of the company selling the wooden dash?  Thanks.
>>                                                                Gregg Baker
>>                                                           gbaker@anc.ak.net
>>biff  anc19672@anc.ak.net
>>"If you take it serious.....You'll go crazy"
>>

>Greg,
>     The company's name that I have the flyer from is The MG Centre, Ltd.
The address is 8370 Olive Blvd. St. Louis, MO.  The phone number is
314/567-5911, Fax is 314/567-5818.  By the looks of the flyer, they get the
interiors from MIKE SATUR INTERIOR TRIM in England.  It seems quite
expensive at $620, so I am still thinking of making my own.  The address is
27 crabtree Dr., Great Houghton, barnsley, south yorkshire S72 OAF England;
Phone is 01226 750147, Fax is 01226 751523

Bradley J. Barnes
Ohio State University
barnes.182@osu.edu

'74 MGB    '58 Ford Fairlane