Wooden Dashboard

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Wooden Dashboard
From: "Bradley J. Barnes" <barnes.182@postbox.acs.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 1996 21:03:47 -0500
Greeting LBCers,
        I recently aquired adds from a company in St. Louis that makes
wooden dashes for the MGB.  The kit included parts for the Centre console
and the top of the doors.  It looked really sharp w/ the leather interior.
        My question to all of you is, Has anyone ever made their own facia
panels on a B?  If so, do you have the plans that could be sent to me?  I
would gladly pay for shipping.  I have a fairly sizable workshop and am
confident that I can make one for myself.
        Another question I have concerns Metal Dachboards???  what are these
on? Please excuse my ignorance if there is an obvious answer, but my '74 B
has been around for about 3 years more than I have!
Bradley J. Barnes
Ohio State University
barnes.182@osu.edu

'74 MGB    '58 Ford Fairlane