Re: Crane Cams

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Crane Cams
From: John Bartholomew <jdb70@amail.amdahl.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 96 08:09 PST
Glen (railroad2@aol.com) wrote:

>Another Crane Question:
>
>The Crane Camms ignitions seem to be wonderful or terrible!
SNIP..........

>Does anyone have a number for Crane?  I'd like to ask them if they know
>what's going on.
>
>Glen
The number for them is 904-258-6174. They are located in Daytona Beach FL.
This is a busy number, so be prepared to hang on for 20min waiting to speak
to someone. They keep you entertained with product information after going
through that dreaded touch tone number punching game!
Good luck - John.
John D. Bartholomew  Amdahl San Jose CA.  Usual disclaimers apply.
     408-746-6361 - Voice Mail            408-746-8016 - FAX
               Internet id - jdb70@amail.amdahl.com
 69 MGBGT; 74 MGB; 79 MGB; restoring 76 MGB; 72 MGB daily driver