'76 B For Sale

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: '76 B For Sale
From: gfalcon@learnlink.emory.edu (Gary L. Falcon)
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 96 16:20:14 -0500
Although I hate to do it, I'm selling my '76 MGB.  This is a car which I
pulled out of a salvage yard in May of 92.  The car had South Carolina plates
on it (expired in 88).

Since May, the car has had:
- Complete engine rebuild
- New water pump
- Rebuilt alternator
- Rebuilt carb (Z-S)
- Rebuilt distributor
- New coil
- New battery
- New rotors
- Re-built calipers
- New brake pads, etc.
- New exhaust system (everything behind Cat. converter)
- Rebuilt starter
- Lots & lots of bits & pieces...

The car runs well, and I have been driving it for 2 summers (about 5000 miles,
since the rebuild).

The car still needs cosmetic work (new interior, top, paint, etc.), as well as
suspension work before the restoration is complete.  Great project car!

The car is in Atlanta, GA.  I'm asking $2,200.   This also includes bunches of
bits off of a '65 parts car, including the complete suspension (with wire
wheels & splines), the '65 Dash (with all instruments), rear chrome bumper,
and more.

-Gary
 gfalcon@learnlink.emory.edu