Return from UK and thanks!

To: british-cars-owner@autox.team.net
Subject: Return from UK and thanks!
From: Dick Burger <BRITISHPARTS@delphi.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 1996 07:02:42 -0500 (EST)
Just a note of thanks to all who made suggestions concerning
things of LBC interest in the UK.  Poor weather limited some of
our plans but as always, had a great time.   A couple inches of
snow brought the country to a stand still, something we
Mainiacs did not understand.  Wonderfull to see the MGB GTs and
Minis providing everyday transport for so many.   We also had a
chance to learn more about Brown% Gammons and Rimmer Bros which
was especially interesting.
Oh yes, Todd...I have your Euro spec tail light lens(s)
Thanks again!
Dick and Ginger Burger