Fuel Pump

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Fuel Pump
From: Glenn Schnittke <glenns@edge.ercnet.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Feb 1996 23:35:57 -0600
>Date: Tue, 27 Feb 1996 15:15:56 -0800
>From: Doug Kennedy <kennedys@ix.netcom.com>
>Subject: Seat Belts Needed
>
>Greetings all,
>I'm in the home stretch of finishing a restoration of a 69 MGB (more on the
>trials and tribulations at another time!).  One of the items I need is a set
>of seat belts.  I'm looking for either the original three-point variety, or,
>the later retractable type.  Either way, if you have a set in black that are
>not torn up please e-mail me.  Thanks.
>
>Doug Kennedy
>69 B Primrose, Restored
>69 B Blaze, Restoring

Doug,

I would caution against anything other than new, warranted and tested seat
belts. I'm looking at replacing the ones in my primrose and when I do I know
the only way I'll feel safe is with brand new ones, right out of the box.
AND I'm going to be checking out the anchor points very carefully. Kangol
makes very nice ones at around $130 for the pair. Very intelligent buckles, IMO.

BTW, seen any '69 headrests around, lately?

Glenn "you think safe when you do dangerous things for a living" Schnittke
The universe is inherently funny.

Glenn Schnittke                    Recovering Musician
Nashville TN                       615-385-2800
glenns@edge.ercnet.com             72147.3635@compuserve.com

'74 MGB - fatally wounded
'69 MGB - prim little touring car