Another, NEW, Funky Farina

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Another, NEW, Funky Farina
From: WJAD81D@prodigy.com (MR JOHN P ELWOOD)
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 1996 14:01:34 EST
It seems these funky Farinas keep finding me.  The last one hasn't
sold, incase you wan tit, and I've come across another and I'm
wondering what you people think of this deal...

  1959 MG Magnette Mk3 #1266, made in Cowley even though the number
plate says Abingdon, in it's original light blue paint with about 45,
000 miles.  The current owner bought it in 1983 with 20-something
thousand and it had it's origianl tires, etc.  This car is EXTREMELY
original.  It supposively runs great, and only has one rust patch
because it was stored up against a hay bail full of damp and rusted
out under the passenger side bumper.
  It's still got all it's neat little bits, everything works except
the float in the second carb.  It look really good.  It's very pretty.
  It's only $2500.  Any ideas on offers?  It sure isn't perfect, but
it's what I've been looking for.  After I try to unsuccessfully hook
myslef up with it, I'll write you all a new letter with the guy's
phone number and let you all have a shot at it.

John