Re: Catalytic Converter Question

To: Johnmowog <Johnmowog@aol.com>, mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Catalytic Converter Question
From: "REICHLE, CHRISTOPHER" <CREICHLE@nsc.msmail.miami.edu>
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 1996 15:08:00 -0800 (PST)
It depends how you look at it... Remember that the general public thinks
that we can't get parts for our cars. They don't know about moss and the
aftermarket for MG stuff. I'm sure it's probably different out in CA but
here, Permanent means permanent... If they thought that it was a part that I
might be able to get at a later date and that it was only one part that I
was missing, they would have given me the temp which has to be renued each
year. Some states realize the great expense involved in complying and will
exempt you after you spend a certain amount of money trying to comply.