Re: Sports Car Design Survey reply

To: jimsickl@icon-stl.net, tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu, dmitchel@ford.com
Subject: Re: Sports Car Design Survey reply
From: Sherlock12@aol.com
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 1996 01:28:06 -0500

>> Doug MitchellGreat TRIUMPH material as usual. No wonder the "regulars" are
>pissed.

Sorry--have to defend Doug Mitchell here.  He's been involved in Triumph
activities for many years; you may not know him because he's not a Wedge
owner.  But he's a good guy and a supporter of the marque.

> I sure hope we're not about to embark on a "marque-bashing"
>crusade around here.
I hope not, too, Steve Richardson.  I also own a Ford, a new Ranger, and I
think it's great.
--Doug Hitzig, KD4WTS, sunny Cocoa Beach, Fla.