Re: Fuel Stabilizer

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fuel Stabilizer
From: Stephen Brook <em92ssb@brunel.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 1996 15:42:22 GMT
> really could care less how and why such a device works as long as it really
> does work. To this point Inset Industries has provided me with a lot of
> help and support. When I inquired about patent numbers I was informed that
> for confidentiality the secret to the Fuel Stabilizer was a "trade secret"
> similiar to the Coca-Cola brand soda. This to me implies that they could
> care less if anyone analyzes the product because it is difficult to
> reporduce the process. Just my two bits worth :)

So you really don't care about any of the effects that the device could
be having as long as it gets you through the next emissions test? Well
personally I don't much care for something if I don't have at least a
reasonable understanding of what it is doing.

You're right, we should investigate things without just writing them off,
but I want a little more detail than just 'Don't ask how it works, but we
promise that emissions will never be a problem'

Stephen Brook
Brunel University
London
http://http2.brunel.ac.uk:8080/~em92ssb/