Fuel Stabilizer

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Fuel Stabilizer
From: DKeetley@aol.com
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 1996 20:53:51 -0500
Here's the technological breakthrough we've all been waiting for!  The fuel
stabilizer.

How would you like virtually no exhaust emissions with ANY engine setup,
unbelieveable throttle response, more horsepower, better fuel economy using
regular gasoline?  Combustion nears 100% with no carbon build up..in short
order also removes the years of arbon in the engine.

It's not BS.  I have been running an experiment for two years on my 74 Midget
and with air pump disconnected and head plugged, no vacuum advance, LCB
headers, a mixture set for maximum HP with timing set at 30BTDC @ 4000 rpm.
 The emissions will any state requirements still set ths way with performance
like I've never experienced except on a full race Spridget 10 years ago.

The manufacturer is now just beginning to produce in quantity a version for
gasoline vehicles that costs $500.  The original version in limited
production that will also work on diesel engines is around $1500.   This
version is 7 in. lg X 2 in.  dia.  The new series C version is to be smaller.

The device is like an inline fuel filter and is installed in series with the
fuel line before the carburator(s) or fuel injectors.   It has $2M product
warranty and has limited 1 year moneyback guarantee,  guaranteed for the 75
year life of the stainless steel case,  and guaranteed to pass any state
emissions test.

I plan to order a new version for my street vehicles.  If anyone is
interested send me your name and address and I'll get you an order form which
allows use of MC/V credit cards.

David Keetley
21 Lloyd Ave
W. Long Branch, NJ 07764